Wednesday, December 23, 2009

___sidebar.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve loyal blog readers! I'm not sure if its the over-load of holiday cookies or my 18 hour sleeping regiment, but I have been in sort of a writer's funk. I wouldn't say I have writer's block, because that would include me screaming at a 1940's typewriter as I pull out my hair and bitch slap my secretary. Its not like that, I swear. My lethargy is just catching up with me, which is strange because even my laziness is lazy. I usually have three or four semi-complete blogs on the back burner and just finish them up the day before I'm going to post them. Right now, my chamber is empty and I must use my hunting knife to get through this week. (Awesome analogy, huh?) I don't want to end my streak of 17 weeks in a row with at least two blogs. Instead of shopping for loved ones today, I'm gonna try to pound out a couple of new blogs and get ahead of track. In any case, expect a new blog tomorrow and have a Merry Fucking Christmas!

-Paddy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...