Wednesday, December 9, 2009

____sidebar.

Happy Wednesday, blog readers! I hope you haven't eaten all of your advent calendars yet like I have. Which, surprisingly, is only 1.3 ounces of chocolate, so I bought six more and had that for lunch today. Just wanted to update you on some shit. Today was not my birthday in case you got duped into believing it by me changing my birthday on Facebook. I appreciate all the "Happy Birthday" comments, but unfortunately will not be able to return your gifts because I am greedy. Anyways, I have seven followers now, which is a 40% increase. Hells yeah! I want to get to ten by 2011, so help me make this dream come true. A new blog will be up tomorrow, (Thursday) so enjoy more horrible thoughts. That is all, carry on with the rest of your day.

Next Blog: Benign Minutia VIII.

-pADDy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...