Sunday, January 31, 2010

___sidebar.

Well, the change has been made. It was a close race, but sweetcardigan.com won and I bought the URL. I hope people don't think my blog is an online clothing store that specializes very cool looking cardigans, although I may still buy awesomecardigan.com just in case I come into a large quantity of cashmere cardigans somehow and want to turn a profit. The new blog name will make it easier for people to remember the address and not have to type fifty four characters in order to access my ridiculous and obnoxious thoughts. I want to redesign the blog but do not have the resources or IQ capable of such things. If anyone knows someone that is good at nerdy shit, give them a swirly and hit me up. In other news, I've been working on a couple new blogs for the coming weeks. Here's a short list of some possible topics: the cool teacher, guy's night out, big brother program and another Onionesque style blog. I should have a new one up on Tuesday.

Paddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...