Sunday, January 10, 2010

___sidebar.

Happy 2010 people! I've been working on some new shit for the year and should have two new blogs up this week. Its been a nice little break from my usual routine where I sit at home and watch television until an idea comes into my head and I write crass ideas down. This break from writing has allowed to me to what I truly love doing: helping children. I helped put out a fire at a local orphanage, and saved most of the kids. I may or may not have started the fire while playing with matches and a bottle of Captain Morgan, but the important thing is that I saved all the kids that could walk. The children with crutches and those in wheelchairs were just too difficult to rescue. Anyways, I will have my first blog of the decade up on Tuesday and will continue with my usual schedule of blogs that make my mother "disappointed."

Paddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...