Friday, January 22, 2010

___sidebar.

Happy Friday blog readers. I'm not sure what all ya'lls plans are this weekend, but I'm planning on drinking between 78-84 beers over the next three days. Whenever I have a sub par weekend, I need to make up for it by abusing my liver twice as hard. Its doctor recommended. Anyways, I'll be changing the name of the blog sometime next week, once I'm able to obtain ten dollars. So far, SweetCardigan.com is winning, so make sure you get your vote in. Also, I spent seven and a half hours trying to figure out how to put a Share on Facebook and Share on Twitter button on my blog. This will make it easier to share my blog with friends, co-workers and grandparents. The button is on the bottom of each new post so help me out and pimp this shit. Til next time...

Paddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...