Wednesday, January 20, 2010

___sidebar.

Alright guys, I'm biting the bullet and throwing down ten American dollars to buy my own website name. I know what you're thinking, "Paddy, you could have spent that money on a lot of other, more awesome things." Yes, I know this, but I want to make my blog easier to remember (www.paddysgreatthoughts.blogspot.com is a bit long) and eventually make bumper stickers and stick them to church windows. Here is a short list of things I could have spend my ten dollars on:

-Two five dollar foot longs.
-1/16 grams of crack.
-A ticket to the film The Spy Next Door starring Jackie Chan.
-One hand job from a low-tier prostitute.
-His and hers matching towels from Target.

All those things are great, but this is more important. Also, I need your help to figure out a catchy and cool website name. Here are the final names that are available:

www.PaddyBlog.com
www.PaddysBlog.net
www.WhiskeyAndWomen.net
www.Redrunkulous.com
www.SweetCardigan.com
www.BenignMinutia.com

So let me know where I should spend my hard earned money on the poll to your right. Thanks bitches.

Paddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...