Wednesday, February 10, 2010

___sidebar.

Good evening Americans. I haven't written a sidebar in a little bit so I thought I'd write one for no reason at all. I've been a little busy as of late. Example: This weekend I pulled off something I haven't done since my prime drinking season of '06-'07, in which I ended up placing second in the drinking MVP next to the homeless man that lived outside of the 7-11 by my old house and used to defecate into empty Slurpee cups. I pulled the 4 day drink-a-thon from Thursday to Sunday. Now that I'm older and past my drinking prime, I usually average 1.92 drinking nights per weekend. Being past your prime and going for four full fledged nights of drinking in a row is akin to Muhammad Ali jumping into the ring with Manny Pacquiao next week. (Bad taste, I know) Anyways, those brutal four nights put a damper on my usual writing routine. It's quite difficult to write while you are passed out underneath a tractor. Just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget about the seven people that read my blog every now and then when they're bored at work. New shit very soon.

Paddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...