Thursday, July 23, 2009

No. 56 "Gangsta Love Cards."


Do you have a difficult time finding a card for that special hoe of yours? Do the Hallmark stores refuse to cater to your unique lifestyle? Do you carry a gun underneath your sweatpants? Well, here are some loving cards to give to your bottom bitch.

My Dearest Annabelle,

Let's get N-A-S-T-Y
Get ready for a nasty time
All the nasty things we can do
I wanna bring out the freak in you

Let me bring out the freak in you

Your own,
J-Boogy
__________________

My Sweetest Genevieve,

I wanna, li-li-li-lick you from yo' head to yo' toes
And
I wanna, move from the bed down to the down to the to the flo'
Then I wanna, ahh ahh - you make it so good I don't wanna leave
But I gotta, kn-kn-kn-know what-what's your fan-ta-ta-sy

With All My Heart,
Big D
___________________

My Angel Beatrice,

I can see yo beauty on a big screen... I can see me freakin' you wit' whip cream...
I can see you on stage at the awards, wit' a dress better then Jennifer's and doin' big
things, Kick it wit' me I can mold yo life, you lookin' good girl show you right,
Dre to
ld me you tha proto type, I can make you a celebrity overnight...

Your Faithful,
Latrell
____________________

These cards and many more like them are available at stores now. Please purchase
the cards and not just steal them.

Updated 7/18/10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...