Monday, July 11, 2011

___sidebar.

Well, I'm back. Sorry for the almost ten month break/mental vacation/lazy-assity. I really do like writing blogs, but if I get out of a groove its hard to break the cycle. Kinda like working out. If I get in a fitness grind and work out all the time, it will motivate me to keep going. But, if I don't work out for a week and grow increasingly lethargic, putting on those spandex bike shorts and frayed muscle shirt becomes a much more difficult task.

Oh, and you might have noticed that this blog is no longer titled: "Sweet Cardigan." That is for two reasons:

1) Blogger makes it really, really, really, really fucking difficult to renew your domain name, so after several hours of searching through geek-infested message boards and ransacking every FAQ and Help page to no avail I gave up.

2) I never completely liked the title "Sweet Cardigan." I would use the phrase every now and then for some odd reason, but it really had nothing to do with the content of the blog. Also, I'm sure people looking to shop online for awesome cardigans were none to pleased to see not a single cardigan available for purchase on my blog. To those people, I'm am truly sorry and pray that one day you will find your perfect cardigan. I feel that "Totally Kidding" fits the sardonic, tongue-in-cheek and often offensive nature of the blog more precisely. So that's that.

Anyway, I'll be posting a new blog about once a week and try my best to keep up a decent cycle of quality shit. I should have a new one up later in the week.

paddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...