Tuesday, September 14, 2010

___sidebar.

I haven't written a sidebar in a bit, so I decided to let all my reader(s) in on whats been going on in my life the last couple weeks.

As of late I've been dealing with a laborious Lazy Susan of incompetence from inept receptionists, administrators and faculty with butch haircuts. As soon as I think I have one obstacle finished, I'm tripped over the hurdle by a cattle prod of clerical mistakes. A process that should have been finished in a few hours time has taken almost a month due to idiots with power.

This really motivates me to become obnoxiously rich. That way I could carry around one of those sweet silver suitcases full of money with me. Ya know, the same kind drug dealers have. I would just casually open the suitcase and feverishly throw hundred dollar bills at the people wasting my time until they signed or processed whatever I came there to accomplish. I could also make it rain whenever I was bored on a balcony.

Anyway, I've been brewing up some new blog ideas in my gutter brain. I think I'll start writing a new post tonight, unless I get distracted by You Tube videos or Boy Meets World reruns. I should have something new up this week.

Mar sin leat,
Paddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...