Tuesday, January 2, 2007

No. 33 "A Converstation Between..."

Do you ever imagine what it would be like if some of your favorite characters from TV all met? I do, every day. Yeah, I have no life, but this is exactly what it would be like if Zach Morris (Saved By The Bell), Cory Matthews (Boy Meets World), and Michelle Tanner (Full House) all met.

Location: Detention

Zach: God, I hate detention
Cory: Yeah, me too.
Zach: Who are you dude? I've never seen you before
Cory: I'm Cory
Zach: Sup
Michelle: I'm Michelle!
Zach: What the fuck? Aren't you like six?
Michelle: Six and a half! (Audience laughs)
Zach: Where is that noise coming from?
Cory: I don't know, but I miss my Topanga
Zach: Topanga? Hmm... I think I know her
Cory: Yeah she's my girlfriend, the best girl ever
Zach: Big tits?
Cory: Uh...
Zach: Yeah, I think I boned her like 5 months back.
Cory: What?!
Zach: Yeah, she's alright. Could lose a couple L.B.'s though. Anyways, how does my hair look?
Cory: What the fuck man?!
Michelle: You said a bad word. (Audience laughs)
Cory: Shut the fuck up you precocious little bitch!
Michelle: I'm telling!
Zach: Who are you gonna tell? And I still don't know why you're in high school detention... I could be your fucking father.
Cory: Yeah right, that would mean you were having sex when you were like 11
Zach: Yeah.. and...
Cory: Fucking A! Topanga said she wanted to wait until marriage
Zach: She didn't say that to me... all she said was "harder"
Cory: I fucking hate you.
Michelle: I wuv everyone! (Audience awes)
Zach: Seriously, is there a live studio audience here or is that the mushrooms kicking in?
Cory: I can't believe you fucked my girlfriend!
Zach: I can't believe she swallowed
Cory: I'm gonna fucking kill myself
Michelle: I have to go potty!
Cory: Then fucking go you little brat!
Michelle: That's not very nice... (Audience Awes)
Zach: Definitely the 'shrooms...
Michelle: Whats "shrooms?"
Zach: Its a magical thing you eat and then you go on adventures with Scooby Doo
Michelle: I want some!
Zach: (hands her some 'shrooms) Here ya go
Cory: Dude, don't give her those, she's only a kid
Zach: What ev man, I nailed your girlfriend
Michelle: Ha ha, he nailed your girlfriend
Cory: Oh my God, this is the worst day of my life
Zach: Chill out man, eat some 'shrooms
Cory: No way, those are bad for you
Zach: Yeah, so is chlamydia, but I don't sweat it
Cory: Good god...
Michelle: You're in big trouble Mister! (Audience Laughs)
Cory: What the fuck? Why'd you say that? It had nothing to do with anything
Michelle: You got it, dude (Audience Laughs)
Cory: Now you're just saying random shit
Michelle: Uh oh! (Audience Laughs)
Cory: I hope you get an eating disorder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...